Effective April 01, 2023
Act of Nature Cancellations:
- The Music Score will postpone Lessons in the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen events.
- Students will be notified by the office and granted a Student Make-Up lesson.
- Never assume The Music Score is closed due to inclement weather, when in doubt call the store. The closings will also be announced on WFSB website, Facebook, and other social media sites.
Student Make-up Lessons
- A limit of 1 Make-up per Month is allowed per student, this is for any reason. The Music Score requires you to call at least 24-hours prior to the lesson time in order to receive a Make-up credit, otherwise the lesson is forfeited.
- Make-ups should be done within 30-Days of the missed lesson.
- The student has only one chance at a Make-up lesson. If you miss the Make-up it is forfeited.
- Any lesson missed is forfeited.
- Any lesson called and canceled under 24-hours is forfeited.
Teacher Make-up Lessons:
- If the teacher has to miss a lesson, the student will be notified and The Music Score will arrange for a make-up lesson.
- As above, all Make-ups will be done within 30-days of the missed lesson.
- The student has only one chance to take the Make-up lesson or the lesson is forfeited.
Change to your Lesson Schedule:
- Please notify the office within two (2) weeks of the date of your change.
- The Music Score does not follow any of the local school vacations. Please plan, if you are going away, to reschedule your lesson(s) using the teacher’s available open times and/or work with the office to figure a good plan that works with everyone’s schedule.
- The Music Score Lessons take place all year round, but in July and August we are more flexible with our schedule and will try to accommodate your family’s availability. Again, please plan, if you are going away, to reschedule your lesson(s) using the teacher’s available open times and/or work with the office to figure a good plan that works with everyone’s schedule.
Lesson Payment Policy:
- Monthly tuition is $120 for a 30-minute lessons per week; $170 for a 45-Minute lessons per week; and $120 for first 30-minute lessons per week and $100 for any additional 30-minute lessons per week.
- Full Monthly payment is due by the first of the upcoming month.
- The Music Score will automatically send an invoice a week before due date to the email of the parent/guardian of file.
- Lack of payment will result in removal from the schedule.
- No further lessons will be given until the tuition for the upcoming month and any balance is paid.
Tuition cannot be paid at the first lesson of the upcoming month, unless the student has made arrangements with staff. There will be a $25 Late fee also incurred.
Yearly Registration Fee:
- Every family will pay a Yearly Registration Fee with their first monthly payment.
- After that, we will assess everyone’s Yearly Registration on the first of the new year, unless the family has paid the Yearly Registration Fee between September and December.
- For your convenience, we offer an Autopay Plan.
- Your credit card will be stored on a secured file and automatically charge your tuition on the first of the upcoming month.
- Any fees and items placed on your account will also be processed.
- You will get Auto Invoiced a week before payment is processed.
- All online Lessons MUST be on Autopay with a working credit card on file.